2.0

DIRECTV is a total ripoff!! Do not, I repeat, do not sign up with DIRECTV. If I could give a negative rating, I would. They will sell you a bunch of lies to rope you into a contract you cannot get out of without paying out the nose.

I was told the dish was small enough to fit into a flower box...lie #1. I was told the package I purchased is compatible to the package I had with Cablevision...lie #2, I do not get half the channels I had in my package and if I want them I have to pay for them. I was told they would cancel my previous service for me...lie #3. I was told they would set up my account with Verizon for my internet service...lie #4. Not only did I have to call Verizon and set it up myself, I had to install the equipment myself which I assumed would have been done the same day as the DIRECTV install. I was told that the dish service was improved because they now work off of 3 satellites so if one went out I would not be affected because I have 2 more to work off of...lie #5.

I've had DIRECTV for less than a month and already my service is out. Have to wait practically an entire day for a technician to come for a repair. Do you know what that means to a retired old man sitting at home with no TV?! I called to cancel my service and asked if I could get the fee waived or at the most reduced because like I stated it's been less than a month! I was told in no uncertain terms that they could not do either. It would cost me $460 to cancel my service.

Switching from Cablevision to DIRECTV was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I've learned a very expensive lesson...don't believe the hype!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv tv package from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Directv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being deceived and lied to, i could not cancel my service with a waived or reduced fee, service went out less that 30 days after install and first person i talked to in the cancellation dept was rude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments