I DECIDED TO TRY OUT DIRECT TV AND THOUGHT I WOULD BE OK BUT I WAS SADLY MISTAKEN.IN JULY IS WHEN THIS HEADACHE STARTED.

THE INITIALLY INSTALLED MY SERVICE AND NOT EVEN TWO WEEKS LATER WERE BACK OUT BECAUSE IT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I WAS SEND A EMAIL STATING I WOULD GET A VISA GIFT CARD AND THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. WHEN I CALLED IN THEY SAID THAT WHOEVER PUT IN MY ORDER ENTERED IS WRONG AND THEY COULD NOT GIVE IT TO ME NOW.

MY SUNDAY NFL TICKET THAT I WAS TOLD I HAD, DOES NOT WORK.IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GO WITH A CABLE COMPANY....DO NOT....I REPEAT....DO NOT GO WITH DIRECT TV....LOTS OF HIDDEN CHARGES AND THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "i am not happy at all!" at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments