1.8
Coverage Area

We unfortunately have a contract with DirecTv for home and business.Everytime we call for service, billing or tech questions, we expect 30-60 mins of the day to be wasted.

Along with multiple transfers, disconnects after waiting 20+ minutes (this has happened on multiple occasions within the same call) and actual hang ups from rude representatives (Mike, very effeminate voice, has hung up on me and my boss, separate occasions), trying to make an accurate appointment is almost impossible. I recently scheduled a tech to come to the house, 2 separate techs showed up a few minutes apart. Neither knew the other was coming. It's horrible communication like this that prevents smooth transactions with this company.

My absolute most dreaded part of the day is when one of our boxes at work isn't working properly and I have to call DirecTv- happens several times a month on average. I know I'm going to end up frustrated and accomplishing very little. I want my boss to buy DirecTv so we can revamp it and show them how to run a proper business.

You guys have a huge opportunity to be not just a good company, but a great company.GET YOUR *** TOGETHER!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments