DirectTV is without a doubt the worst company I have ever had to deal with.One of their retail vendors sold my 88 year old father their service and installed it on the spot.

He did not want it, but the two big men who came into his home wouldn't leave until he bought. VERY PUSHY and INTIMIDATING. He phoned me upset about what had happened, but when I tried to get them to cancel his service and remove the equipment it was nothing short of a nightmare!!!!! They were horrible to me.

Secondly, this retailer was driving around knocking on doors in a senior community where it is posted, "No Soliciting." So, they were trespassing and preying on the elderly. Creepy.

It took me 12 phone calls, 4 hours and 27 phone transfers to "The Presidents Department"...whatever that is to try to get it resolved. These guys are horrible.

They would not take responsibility for any of what happened and were 100% unwilling to help.Just hoping it is resolved.

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I am sorry about both yours and your father's experience.Trust me when I say all companies have both good and bad sales men/women.

Directv normal only directly deals with online sales and over the phone. Door to Door salesmen are normally employed by a third party retailer such as Sam's Club, etc.

If you would like to contact the Office of the President via email, you can do so by visiting directv.com or simply Googling 'Office of the President Directv.' That way you don't have to wait on the phone.You can cancel the service and get a full refund in 24 hours or less of installation, however after that point a contract will be instated.