Worst customer service I have ever had in my life.ordered service on the 4th of September could not get installed till the 14th and on the 14th got 2 confirmations about my appointment.

No one showed up or called. When we called Direct TV to get answers no one could explain why we did not receive our equipment. Every time we called we were told a supervisor would call us back... That NEVER happened.

They apologized and said we can get you in for installation on the 30th of Septemeber..... NO!!!

This was not our fault, and they refused to make it right..We cancelled and will be using another cable provider!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments