3.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I just finished speaking with three different representatives and no one seemed to care about retaining their customers.They were very rude and inattentive because I asked them if I could split my payment and they didn't bother to ask a supervisor or look for other ways.

I just decided to terminate services with them even if I have to pay the cancellation fee. The representative in cancellation did not even try to convince me to stay.

Direct TV needs to know they are losing customers not because of their service, but because of their customer service representatives who don't care about their job.DO not enroll with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rosie1230 is quite happy with good service and few interruptions due to weather and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Well if you can afford to pay all of your bill then it might be good for both yourself and the business to go elsewhere.

to Anonymous #1152734

Sorry I meant can't

rollo2016

Unless you are a deadbeat, there is no reason to split your payments.