1.6

I am a very long time Directv customer.In December of last year I was temporarily moving and I was not allowed to connect my service at the new address.

I suspended service and had it reconnected this past July. When I called to reconnect, the representative told me that he was going to give me the NFL SundayTicket for free since I was reconnecting the service. I did not believe he was going to do this so I asked him to tell my wife the same thing which he did. I said ok.

I pay my bill online and (my fault) I don't ever look at it. IN January I decided to see what package I had and when I looked at the bill I saw that I had been charged for the NFL Package in 6 installments. II called to dispute this but keep getting transferred to different people - none of which can take care of this. I was told I had to make an online dispute which I did but nothing has come of the either.

After being on the phone this past Sunday (of course I have nothing better to do with my time) I was told that a Supervisor would call me back on Wednesday at 1:00 to follow up. I'm still waiting. All I have asked them to do is to go back and to listen to the conversation that was recorded (for quality purposes) so they can hear the representative tell me it was free. I also asked that my bill be credited the amount until their investigation was final but everyone I speak to refuses.

New customers get all of the help and perks. Existing customers get no help at all.

This is not a money issue, it is completely principle now.Someone needs to do something about this!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv customer care from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $356 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was broken promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Well direct TV only cable I've ever had cashed my car payment in 1st part of may it clearly said Honda financial I've been on the phone and chatted with 18 different lying 2 of was supervisors 4 weeks later I still don't have my money back