1.2
Coverage Area

I have had a Direct TV & AT&T internet for a year.Over that time AT&T has sent out no less than 25 techs to my home to try to get it to keep internet up and running consistently.

During that year they brought out 9 router/modem combo's and each time I have to reset up all my wifi devices. I work from home so my company expects me to be working from 9 to 5pm each day, without excuses. Since I only have one input into my home I can not have a separate internet and cable provider. I finally gave up and called to cancel the rep at Direct TV (AT&T) Rashaad employee ID 115853 was rude and did not listen to a thing I said.

I asked to speak to a manger and he said he was the manager and there was no one else I could speak with. He said Direct TV was a separate company then AT&T. I pissed they charged me $200 cancellation fee even though without having internet I could not access my on demand features I was paying for on a monthly basis. He response was I could still watch on demand on my cell phone and Verizon internet would provide it.

(that cost me more money to get what I was already paying them for.

Bottom line this company is a joke.I would go without TV before I ever paid Direct TV especially AT&T a dime.

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments