2.0

We have had nothing but problems since we switched 5 days ago to Direct TV.No reception when it snows, TV constantly freezes up, customer service puts you on hold if you need a supervisor for up to an hour, they refuse to let you out of the contract without $400 in fees even after these constant problems.

I think they must have one supervisor to take all calls and they sure have a lot of problems to resolve.

They are the worst service providers and we still have no one coming out to fix the service for 4 more days.I would not recommend this network provider to my worst enemy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv tv service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $480. Directv needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1069600

Take a look at the contract you agreed to.You usually have a window in which to cancel the service without penalty.

Even with a penalty you can cancel and let them whistle for the "fees" to do so. Satellite reception can be problematical in many cases. You might check into Charter Communications and see if they offer service in your area.

Cable is much more reliable.Good luck.