Verified Reviewer

I WAS a 25 year customer. I moved to new house, set up the cancellation and move from old to new house, took my equipment did everything right.

On install day tech shows up sets up internet, then claims he can not finish the TV install, will be back tomorrow, this was on December 18.

No one shows up on December 19th, no one calls, nothing. After hours on phone different people, hangups etc install rescheduled for December 26, we wait all day, no one shows up, no one calls, I try calling no one has a clue, hangups, disconnections again.

It is now January 27, and no direct Tv install, no calls etc, except me trying to call your horrible service and no one can find out problem etc.

But you do send me a bill for non existent service and get nasty about non payment.

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. You have over 6 or 7 recorded phone calls from me and still no installation!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service Installation.

Comments

#1983333

We had that same problem, although ours was on an upgrade to equipment. Scheduled five separate appointments that no one showed up for or called to explain why they wouldn't show. Called Dish Network, they were there and installed everything the next day right on time as promised.

DIRECTV Reviews