2.0

My wife called and asked why we were being charged for NFLticket.The first customer service person handed her off to the cancellation desk without my wife having any idea whom she was talking to.

The lady was immediately belligerent and more than rude. My wife ask to talk to a supervisor and was told no. She decided to end the phone call because it was going no where and would call back the next day. We got an email the next morning that we had cancelled directv.

My wife called and said that is not why she called and the subject never came up. Directv proceeded to cancel our network stations within 30 minutes. We spent the next 5 hours working with some really nice Directv people that could do nothing for us. So currently I have no access to news, sports or any kind of network tv which leaves us really blind to the world.

We have had the same contract for nearly 20 years and for this to happen because we question the illegal automatic charging for a service we had never asked for.

The charge was for $50.00 without any authorization from us.This does not even mention that the Directv commercial clearly states there is no extra charge for NFL Ticket.

Review about: Directv Commercial.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Direct TV resolved all of our issues and took care of it in less than an hour. All it took was getting a hold of the right people and it was fixed.