I have had direct tv for over two years. I have spent over 25 hours on the phone with them always try to fix their problems that pertain to there lack of good equipment and customer service.

everytime I tried to cancel the account they gave me $10. off my bill or a partial deduction on the package. I order the NFL package again this year and have had a problem with their HD DVR box for over a year. This box has been replaced over 6 times with refurbished and new boxes, always failing to work and spending hours on the phone with them.

They have a two week wait time to get your service repaired by an in-house technician and they don't want to re-imburse me for the NFL package that the HD box was hooked up for in my living room which is where I watch the games.

Well needless to say I finally I switched to Verizon Fios and it is great. In doing so even though my contract with Direct Tv is up, they charged my credit card for a extra month and $460.00 for early cancellation. This is the most un-reliable company I have ever delt with a I would like to gather as many people together to start a class action lawsuit as possible.

Please send your problems and thoughts to tenpenny22@aol.com.

Thanks Dave R.