Dish to receiver signal has died for second time in 3 weeks. Did everything they said to do. Now, I have to wait 2 1/2 weeks to have a 'technician' visit.

I live in Steamboat Springs CO. They had no issue finding someone to install it when I moved here; but now, no one seems to work for DirecTV here I suppose.

No way. On hold now, telling a supervisor's supervisor to come get their stuff and never come back. What a pitiful joke.

Maybe this is why they're cheaper than Comcast -- nothing actually works. It will be interesting to see how they handle this. Like having a new car (I've had this 4 months now) but you don't have the keys. Yet the payments are still due. Not for me!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of directv receiver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Directv needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv receiver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Awe you poor thing, you have to wait in line for service let me ask you did they tell you that they would try to contact the local office to try and get you another date, I am a tech supervisor I KNOW that they (dtv term that they use is FSR field service request) did but you being the child you are couldn't accept anything less the. Someone in 24 hours or less so yes cancel your service but expect a fee another term your gonna learn is ECF ( early cancelation fees) and you can cry and throw all the fits you want it will not be waived and probably laughed at while they have you on mute if you don't pay they will get their money one way or another so in short suck it up buttercup