feel your pain, recently had a dvr that would only record a blank screen whan i called they informed me that my old box was being fazed out and everything was goind to HD, fine so far they showed uo with two boxes I only had one spent hours and multiple days on the phone due to the fact they were actually billing me for the last six years for a second box i never had..the offered a refund for the billing amount, gave us the exact $$ figure asked if we wanted credit or a check...neither has showed as of yet the 7-10 days was up three sets of 7-10 days today makes day23 of this fiasco when i call no supervisor can help promised to get back with us within 24 hours have come and gone over and over again when I called again yesterday I got three different explainations, we gave the money to verizon (bundle deal) we are expediating the request will take another 7-10 days and the we issued a credit to your card should post with 24 hrs that day before yesterday. Of course verizon and my bank have no idea what i am talking about...lied to again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv directv dvr service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments