When I moved from New Mexico to Tucson I contacted Directv to set up service.I was told I would get local channels.

However it was not until the service was installed past a change date that I discovered that I got Phoenix locals rather than Tucson even though I live in the Tucson metro area. No amount of conversation will correct the situation.

I was basically lied to by the sales rep.

I am going to switch in two more months even though I will have to pay a hefty penalty to switch because I want local advertising and local news and local weather.A bunch of bums

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1240023

Same issue you have, any way to get it resolved other then changing a provider ?

I'm sorry the correct information was not relayed to you. Keep in mind locals as well as regional sports networks are regulated by the FCC and to give you these locals would be a hefty fine on both parties. You can always invest in getting an off air antenna or seeking other means to obtain the programming you want.

If you are concerned directv is not giving you the right locals call customer care to validate your zip code or asked to be transferred to dns for possible out of market locals.