55 views
Verified Reviewer

STAY AWAY FROM DIRECTV!

It is a long story with lots of headaches, but in short, back in 2018 my wife and I decided to subscribe for DIRECTV for our primary house and trailer in Mormon Lake, Arizona. I was given a window for the installation at our trailer on April 20th that is 3 hours away from my house.

I got up early and drove to the trailer and the installers NEVER Showed up and then I had to drive the 3 hours back home! A total waste of my time, gas and patience. This only added to my frustration with the company, and I called and cancelled everything and returned the equipment. I also spoke to several departments at AT&T and DirecTV.

To make matters worse, our home service was never active, because when I turned on the receiver there was a message to call customer service.

After hours on the phone, and some investigation I was able to determine that my service was MOVED to the Mormon Lake, AZ location instead of Adding another account. That is why my service at home was not working.

Keep in mind I had NO equipment dropped off or installed at my Mormon Lake address. EVER!

I have records of every person I talked to during this process and I am flabbergasted that ATT keeps sending this bill of $85.71 to collections. I have been contacted by 2 different companies trying to collect or "settle" this matter for a lower amount.

I can certainly afford this and would pay this "bill" if it was legitimate. I refuse to "just pay it and make it go away" ..its a matter of principle.

Like I said, I NEVER watched ANY satellite programming AND my time was wasted.

To add insult to injury, they have sent their bill of $85.71 to COLLECTION!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Stop trying to collect $85.71 for services that were NEVER delivered!.

DIRECTV Pros: Will take your order fast.

DIRECTV Cons: Will not deliver services, Horrible customer service, Phone tree hell, Will send your disputed bill to collection before resolving it.

Comments