Coverage Area
Style and Design

Everything was good when I was paying an extraordinarily high bill yet the minute I changed my unlimited plan all of the sudden my Internet stopped working, but not before I couldn’t actually watch anything on my television.Sure I was used to DirecTV going out when there was a cloud in the sky however when I called to complain after a month of not being able to get on demand stations which was part of my plan they informed me there were many customers in my situation and I would have to wait.

A week later my internet went out. I called immediately to inform them and that was when I was placed on hold the first time for a good 10 to 15 minutes and then assisted by a non-English-speaking person somewhere other than the United States that kept telling me to unplug my machine and plug it back in. After many failed attempts to actually fix my issue he told me that they would send me a new box. I informed him that I no longer wanted their Internet but yet they sent me the box anyways so I decided to try and see if I could get Internet fixed but yet same problem.

I called in reference to my service was post to be canceled and also ask them why they sent me a box that I did not ask for especially one that did not work. Meantime Mike eight gigs of Internet on my phone went out. Causing them to slow my service where Internet was completely useless. So useless I wasn’t even able to complain from my house I’m literally sitting here at AT&T using their Internet to complain about their service.

After many calls and many requests to cancel service I was not getting I finally decided to come directly to an AT&T store where I once again I’ve been waiting.Maybe it would have been easier just to pay the unheard-of early cancellation fee even though I wasn’t under contract that the nonspeaking English person who didn’t seem to understand a word I said told me I was supposed to pay to not have to pay for the service I actually wasn’t even receiving

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments