Hagerstown, Maryland

Beware all readers seeing these negative reviews on Satellite Direct and Satellite Direct Advanced Internet TV. Any review you see this company that says ,pissed,scam,rip off, pathetic etc will be an honest review of this company.

I rarely give any company a negative review and have never done so as long as they can deliver 50% of what they promise. This company though Satellite Direct has failed at delivering even 1% much less 50%. I have found their service to be nothing but a major Ad Hock portal ,so if you like paying to watch commercials go ahead and send them you money. Very few of their over 1000 channels are ever up and available for viewing and this applies to even their advanced service which has failed me .

Once you do find a channel their is a 99.9% chance that this service will advise that you need to download a plugin to view the channel. Click to download and the next thing you know you will end up with multiple ad hoc tool bars on your system that were not there before. Then when you attempt to view the channel again you will 99 % certainly be greeted with the prompt that you still do not have the required plug in.

No matter how many times you click the download I truly doubt that you ever will have the needed plug in ,what you will have though is a system loaded up with tons of new junk and a still *** poor service called Satellite Direct Internet TV. I would suggest that all here who have filed complaints also do so through the US Attorney generals office,to block this provider from the USA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

I was a Direct tv consumer a year ago. When it was first installed the guy that installed it had left and 5 minutes later half of my channels were blacked out.

when i had called to get the guy back over to figure out the problem (he couldnt have been but a mile away)they said they could not turn him around and it would be 4 days before service could get out there. I told them then just to go ahead and send me some ups boxes so i could send their s*it back. that was cool i got my money back end of that. Then a year later they offer me that new half off for the first year ***.

I took theyre offer what a mistake. its supposed to be 35.99 for the choice extra package for the first year, any way i have to call them every month because my bill is supposed to be 47.98 a month. I get charged every month $99. I call and get credit after credit applied to my account (sounds good) but they never apply.

for the first year i have paid so far 78, 86, 120, 99 dollars a month. with all my credits my bill should be -26.33 but they never apply. i call them they apologize apply a credit that never works and send me a confusing *** bill that i call about every month. i hate their billing.

never will refer anyone to them.

channels are great and price is good. if you can get them to give it to you at the price they advertise it at.

never will refer anyone to them.

TimThomas

Why'd you tag this DirecTV when it's not?