1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been with you over 10 years and since art took over your service sucks the reception is always pixelating yet the cost keeps going up . but your biggest screw up way changing your interface .

its not user friendly at all . I call and told the lady on the phone you have 1 week to put it back or I am dropping your geni service and want it replaced with the older DVR and will drop my movies and will not get NFL Sunday ticket or movies anymore I will go to basic service . I pay for this service and I should have the options to make my own mind . I I bought a car and it was blue and went to pick it up and it was red I would tell them to keep it its not what I paid for who the *** are you to change it .

and let's not forget old people the ones with vision problems and people who are not tech savy .

you screwed up big time and you owe us all an apology fix it put it back the way it was . IT WAS NOT BROKEN !!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You are not going to keep us as customers if you do not change the format back. I called your company and the non English speaking person told me I needed to pay 95 dollars for a repair to my system to get rid of the new format.l knew that it was a format problem.

Also the new format is 2 second drag if you are a channel suffer.

Only a very low iq person would change something without test marketing it. Change back or we're gone and so many others as well.